Our first encounter with Zack Jones was when we saw the below image, which we found hilarious.
It’s not every day you see a Powershot D10 mounted on a monster tripod and head, like the Induro CT314 and the BHD3. Since then, we’ve become fans of Camera Guy Zack, his blog, his sense of humor, and the gear reviews he regularly posts. Jones resides in Goose Creek, South Carolina, and primarily photographs wildlife. A Canon shooter, he knows his gear, and enjoys bending ears about anything he finds useful in the world of photography. Jones also posted the below photo utilizing the above set up, plus the Induro GHBA Gimbal head.
While researching for a new tripod and head, Jones came across Eric Brown’s Photography Minute Blog and his review of the CT314. He also found our profile of Brown. The two shot similar wildlife. Soon, Jones was sold on Induro. So sold was Jones, he undertook a six-part series of posts covering his Induro experience. Here’s the breakdown:
- Induro Gear Guide Part 1 – Introduction
- Induro Gear Guide Part 2 – Induro CT314 Tripod
- Induro Gear Guide Part 3 – Induro BHD3 Ballhead
- Induro Gear Guide Part 4 – Induro GHBA Gimbal Head
- Induro Gear Guide Part 5 – Balancing Your Camera/Lens on the GHBA Gimbal Head
- Induro Gear Guide Part 6 – Wrap up
Thanks for the shoutouts, Zack. We’ll definitely keep reading and learning.